about the company ::
Your future employer is one of the industry player in the FMCG industry. We are currently looking for a Purchasing Executive to be a part of their Purchasing and Supply Chain operations. Our client has been well known in the industry to offer great benefits and excellent career growth in this industry.
about the role ::
- You will need to perform and assist in daily Purchasing activities and tasks, ensuring that there is sufficient inventory for the production line.
- You are required to do comprehensive sourcing, contracting and negotiation with suppliers to ensure the best value for money prices are given.
- You will need to upkeep the vendor pricing on a regularly via the company ERP system.
- You have to work closely with internal stakeholders on QA and ensure supplier standards are met.
- You will need to coordinate and liaise with different internal stakeholders on end user requirements and procurement needs.
skills and experience ::
- You have 1-3+ years in handling Purchasing/Procurement related roles with prior experience working for FMCG/Manufacturing companies.
- You have prior experience using ERP systems to perform Purchasing/Procurement related tasks.
- You are a great relationship builder and have outstanding communication skills. Able to manage stakeholders internally and externally.
- You possess a strong attention to detail and are someone who is meticulous and organised at work.
- You are good with planning and organising your work well.
how to apply ::
To apply, send your updated CV to me via the link below and I will contact you as soon as possible.
If you are facing any issues with the link, you may email me your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Purchasing Executive - FMCG) or call me at 012-294 5958.