We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a trusted provider of medical equipment, supplies, and solutions to hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare institutions across the globe. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quality assurance within the healthcare industry, excellent leadership and communication skills, and a deep understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practices. This role requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Quality Director
- Location: Selangor
- Excellent compensation package and great benefits
- 13th month salary
- Responsible for ensuring the company's products and services meet the highest quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Conducting audits and assessments.
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Degree in any relevant disciplines such as Sciences or Engineering
- 7-9 years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role
- Strong medical device background with good knowledge on ISO 13485
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Shash at 0129175705 or drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200
M +6012 917 5705