about the company
A strong Construction company with a proven financial track record in the past years. They specialise
in high tech building facilities building and infrastructure projects. Currently, they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their tender department.
about the job
- Prepare bill of quantities, taking-off, and cost estimates for M&E Services and prepare for tender submission/quotation.
- Prepare variation order cost and finalize project accounts together with the Project Department.
- Source for potential M&E subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepare claims and obtain approvals from Clients or Consultants.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, and authorities on all aspects of M&E tender.
- Prepare M&E project budgetary and comparison in terms of tender and sub-contract works.
- Prepare M&E subcontractors and suppliers & work package tender.
about the manager/team
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Contract Manager and working together with a team of
skills and experience required
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in M&E project is a must.
- 2-6 years and above experience in the relevant field.
- Able to travel when required.
how to apply
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively,
proceed with dropping your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details