about the company
Randstad is partnering with a multinational manufacturing leader in the semiconductor industry. They continue to strengthen their presence and growth strategy to gain market share in the industry. With that, they are looking for several Staff Engineers to be based in Malacca site.
about the job
This is an opportunity to be part of the R&D Test Engineering team based at the manufacturing site in Malacca. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new test concepts and methodology to optimize productivity
- Design & generate new test packages for new products in terms of software & hardware development
- Provide technical support to optimize and sustain existing test packages.
about the manager/team
You will be part of a diversed and sizeable team of technical engineers in the R&D department who are passionate about development and innovation.
about the requirement
To excel in this role, you would ideally have a Degree in Engineering (Electronics or related field) with a minimum of 5 years' work experience in the Semiconductor Test field.
- Experience in Automated Test Equipment
- Experience in basic operations of measurement equipment such as oscilloscope, prober, handler
- Exposure in Teradyne or Advantest equipment would be an added advantage