about the company
Randstad is a leading global staffing and recruitment company, offering a wide range of solutions in the HR services space. We take the lead in shaping the world of work, by matching candidates with companies that will help them reach their full potential, and matching clients with people who will work to successfully develop their business.
We are looking for talented and sales driven individual to join our team of specialise recruiters in the technology sector.
about the job
- to achieve personal delivery target through:
- developing and managing a defined candidate and client database
- delivering high quality recruitment consultancy services
- compliance with company policies and reporting processes
- formulate a client and candidate development plan, together with the manager, to support the achievement of personal sales targets.
- initiate a range of sales and marketing activities, in accordance with the client and candidate development plan, to attract business.
- develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure a good understanding of their current and future priorities and to identify new leads within the Randstad Group.
- initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client's current and future demands.
- develop and manage the recruitment process for clients through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organising interviews and sometimes negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- provide advice to clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process.
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Business, Management, or any other field.
- At least 1 years' experience in sale/partnership related role across technology, fintech or other industry.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply provided they are sales and career driven and comfortable to work in a fast phase and rewarding environment.
- Strong understanding and passionate in the latest trend in technology.
- Possesses cross-cultural communication and leadership skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Recruitment Consultant or call Jonathan at 0138168988 if you are interested with the job)
Senior Manager- Digital and Emerging Technology...