about the company
No.1 Recruitment service provider, Fortune 500. Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and New Zealand. Our Malaysia operations has been supporting people and organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contracting talent in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, construction, engineering, human resources, manufacturing, property, technology and sales & marketing.
about the role
You will be working closely with your manager and learn the skills required to be a successful recruitment consultant. Day to day task will be managing candidates and clients, matching them according to their wants. You will also be looking at sales target for every successful placement made.
- Managing expectations of candidates and clients
- Handling objections & providing solutions
- Involve in marketing as well as advertising
- Work as a team and helping team members
skills & experience required
- Bachelor Degree
- Years of experience in similiar consultancy background or fresh graduate who is interested in sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented and enjoys challenges
culture & benefits
It is a challenging position that will reward individuals who prefer performance driven culture. It has great internal promotion criteria and fast career progression. Your work day is 9am - 6pm, Monday till Friday. Salary can be discussed depending on your experiences. Best in class remuneration within the industry.
how to apply
Please click on the link below or contact https://www.linkedin.com/in/pepchia/ for further details.