about the company
Our client is a MNC System Integrator (SI) company providing High Performance Computing (HPC) to end users in Education, R&D, O&G, and Data Analytics company.
about the job
- Strategize, identify, and create new sales opportunities by developing and conducting research to find quality and qualified sales leads.
- To develop good relationship with customers.
- To identify customer needs for HPC solutions and to educate them on the impact it will have on their business.
- Proactively identify and contact customers and partners to promote the company’s solution offering.
- Competently handle the sales process with different stakeholders.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle with all teams throughout the customers and partners journey with the company.
skills and experience required
- Willing to travel up to 30% across SEA region.
about the manager/team
You will be working in a pioneer sales role covering Regional markets (mainly SEA) while reporting directly to the CEO. There will be expectations for you to hire and lead junior salesperson in the near future.