about the company
Our client is a multinational financial services company.
- Up to RM 18,000 + transport allowances + flexi benefits + performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a fast moving organization.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Regional HR Manager to oversee the full spectrum of HR core services within the APAC region. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- Manage the payroll function for the region
- Ensure benefit programs are in compliance with company's policies and pay philosophy, and renewed in a timely manner
- Advise people managers and HR Business Partners on employee relations matters
- Review existing policies and procedures, drive process improvement to ensure best practice HR operations (e.g. onboarding, offboarding, Workday system)
- Lead Business Continuity Plan (BCP) activities from a regional HR perspective
- Assist in any ad-hoc HR projects or reporting when required
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR and leading a team of 7 HR specialists.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 10 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams across different regions. You are a strong and proven HR leader with strong interpersonal skills and management skills.
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 18,000 plus performance bonuses. More importantly, it will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organization.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....