about the company
Our client is a mnc in the manufacturing industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Regional L&D Specialist to join them and support the L&D initiatives across Asia. Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following areas:-
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of L&D programs for the region
- Implementation of regional Learning & Development agenda
- Compliance to Group L&D standard and principles
- Continuous improvement, development and strengthening the learning & development and Performance Management process
- Facilitate/coordinate/deliver new hire onboarding – coordinated with Group initiatives
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, Asia, leading a team of 1.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 8 years of relevant experience. You have a successful track record of designing, building and evaluating L&D agenda in a large organisation. You have experience with learning platforms or LMS, HR software solutions.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....