about the company
Our client is a market leader in providing Digital Security solutions such as biometric security & border control security solutions to businesses and governments worldwide.
about the job
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies to generate revenue and drive sales. This includes overseeing sales and marketing teams and ensuring they work together effectively to achieve revenue targets.
- Identifying and targeting new customer segments and markets while also ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
- Involved in development of new products and services to meet customer needs and drive growth. Preferably have deep understanding in ICT industry and is able to make informed product/service strategies.
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that maximize profitability. This includes setting pricing models and managing pricing negotiations, within the limit of financials policies.
- Forming strategic partnerships and alliances with other organizations that can benefit the company's growth and revenue.
- Leveraging data and analytics to make informed decisions, measure performance, and identify areas for improvement.
- Leads and manages sales, marketing, and sometimes other commercial functions within the organization. This involves setting goals, managing teams, and ensuring everyone is aligned with the overall commercial strategy.
- Reporting to the CEO, provides updates on commercial performance, goals, and strategies.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 10-20 years of experience in sales relating to digital security/ solutions
- Must have international exposure in the commercial and/or government sector.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Malaysian only may apply.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the CEO on all operational and business activities, and managing a team of 10 senior sales staffs....