We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs (Manager/Asst. Manager) to join an innovative and a global leader in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector, with a legacy of over a century internationally. This role requires your urgent attention.
- Reporting to: Regulatory Affairs Director
- Location: Johor / Perak
- Excellent compensation package with flexible working hours
- Steady career progression and annual package review.
- Evaluate new products representing the regulatory division in cross functional teams. This includes provision of information on the regulatory environment, shaping early development decisions and providing aligned regional input for strategic development decisions.
- Deliver innovative regulatory strategies and promote awareness of regulatory requirements.
- Handle all submissions of product registration, variations and license renewal according to national or overseas regulations.
- Liaise and be the representative with regulatory authorities such as NPRA.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, preferably pharmacy, chemistry or equivalent.
- Strong background in regulatory technical experience in pharmaceutical products and a good understanding of the regulatory framework covering it.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- A thorough understanding of the current regulations, laws and industry requirements in the APAC/US/UK region.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Shash at 0129175705 or drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested in the job.
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200
M +6012 917 5705