Randstad is partnering with a well-known affordable luxury brand and currently they are looking to hire a (Retail) District Manager as part of their growth strategy.
- Attractive remuneration package and many more benefits
- Reporting to Sr Regional Leader
You will need to:
- Take ownership and accountability for store productivity and sales plans forecast
- Creates a high energy, sales & service focused environment
- Develops plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results
- Manages relationships key stakeholders for smooth execution to achieve sales
- Identifies underperforming staff and takes focused action to manage development or counseling
- Recognizes and values individual performance and communicates appropriately
- 5-8 years working experience with minimum 5 years store management experience in retailor service industry
- Experience in handling multiple stores
How to apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp only to +6016-663 9410 with provided your latest CV....