about the company
Our client is a well-established company in the steel industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Reward Specialist to plan and execute the reward strategy, policy and payroll administration. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Design and implement reward strategy and policy
- Responsible for yearly salary review and bonus process
- Monthly preparation & timely completion of full spectrum of payroll in liaison with third party payroll processing vendor
- Responsible for work visa related matters
- Coordinate and organise all statutory payments and liaison with all statutory bodies (EPF, SOCSO, EIS etc)
- Assist with HRDF, SOCSO, & Medical Insurance benefit claims management
- Review benefit, pay structure, insurance and medical plan
- Project manager for all reward related project
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the VP HR and working as a sole contributor.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 8 years of relevant working experience. You are detailed and meticulous in executing tasks that are required, and also proactive and resourceful.
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 10,000 plus bonuses. More importantly, it will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organization.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....