about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the leading glove manufacturers in the industry, with year-to-year growth, one could expect to grow with this company
about the job
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Manager Risk and Compliance and this role expects you to:
- Execution of strategic risk management framework and reporting, including implementation of risk management initiatives such as risk facilitation and other advisory activities
- Establishment and implementation of an effective process on identifying and assessing risks
- Develop and implement tools, process and key risk indicators to monitor risk changes and impact
- Develop and update risk management framework, risk appetites and targets
- Perform timely audit to assess risk mitigation controls to ensure adequate risk mitigation action are implemented and monitored
- Document formal and defined reporting structures for escalation of risks
- Build and embed risk awareness an culture into the organization
- Provide consultation and support to risk owners and responsible in ensuring timely risk reporting as per statutory requirement
- Develop and drive risk awareness programs, trainings, knowledge sharing and facilitation exercises
- Organize half yearly review of risk reports with the Risk Management Working Group and Risk Management Committee
- Develop and maintain the BCM Framework, Policy and SOPs
- Plan and conduct yearly business continuity test plan for all business units based on the approved plan
- Conduct yearly maintenance review of the business continuity plans and coordinate Business Impact Analysis
- Responsible for Risk Bulletin / Newsletters
- Preparation and support on development of Corporate Governance Overview Statement, Corporate Governance Report and Integrated Reporting
skills & experience required
- This role reports directly to the Risk manager who is extremely friendly and would provide guidance in order to achieve excellent results from the team
skills & experience required
- 3-5 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantageAble to work well under pressure and demonstrate a positive and committed attitude in dealings with both team members, audit partners and staff.
- A desire to help grow and develop the department, and the ability to develop self and others.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in interested to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 9,500.00 and benefits.
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....