In line with our global expansion strategy, we are dedicated to enhancing global business risk management capabilities. The selected candidate will collaborate closely with top international AI and risk control experts to identify international fraud risk patterns and implement real-time risk control measures. Simultaneously, the focus will be on improving customer experience through faster onboarding and facilitating swift funds-in and funds-out processes.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of various data types related to merchants, transactions, and users to identify risk characteristics. Develop a comprehensive merchant risk profile and design a quantification strategy for risks such as account takeover, fraud, gambling, promotion abuse, and arbitrage.
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams, including algorithms, policies, products, technology, and operations, to build and enhance an AI-based merchant quantitative risk management platform. Develop merchant security solutions and service products.
- Perform customer risk analysis to deepen understanding of the customer portfolio. Monitor changes in customer behaviors and risk patterns.
- Balance user payment experience and risk control to optimize the risk-experience equilibrium.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc risk strategy updates, along with business support and efficiency analyses in report, spreadsheet, and presentation formats.
- Collaborate closely with Business, Compliance, AML, Risk product teams, etc., to ensure the smooth implementation of all data-driven decision initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or other data-related subjects.
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in banking, payment institutions, or financial sectors.
- Familiarity with AML and fraud risk controls, regulatory requirements, and market practices.
- Proficient in data analytics and SQL data processing. Ability to use at least one professional analysis tool, such as SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving abilities, self-motivation, and a keen aptitude for learning. Innovative application skills and effective communication and coordination abilities.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.