about the company
Randstad is partnering with one of the largest property developers in Malaysia with exceptional year-to-year track record and is continuously growing. This client continuously growth can be seen through the positive trends in the KLSE
about the job
Our client is currently looking for a Risk Manager directly reporting to the Head of Finance. This role expects you to:
- Understand organization structure & objectives and agree on desired future state for ERM.
- Review for enhancement to risk framework on annual basis or as and when necessary.
- Ensuring the risk & sustainability agenda is being complied by the Company as required by BURSA.
- Perform and ensure a timely risk assessment/evaluation on criteria such as identification, assessment, measurement and monitoring of risk issues together with actionable mitigation plans.
- To make recommendations and provide consultation related to risk management, compliance and control issues to management.
- Prepare Corporate Risk Scorecard Executive Report and ensure all significant issues and the relevant recommendations are highlighted.
- Presentation to Risk Management & Sustainability Committee.
- Managing the administration of Risk Management System.
- Prepare & conduct risk training workshop for Risk Owner and Risk & Compliance Officer (RCO) of the Dept and the nominated Alternate RCO.
- Preparing the Statement on Risk Management and Internal Control for Company's Annual report & AGM.
- Conduct research & interviews/ focus groups with stakeholders to identify key risks & opportunities.
- Conducting periodic surprise checking on control processes at all Depts. This is to ensure that all depts are adhering to the company's SOP and regulator's regulation and requirement at all times.
- Facilitating the auditors task.
- Review draft internal audit reports and ensure that the findings are proper and recommendations are supporting the business/industries.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues to ensure proper and timely resolutions.
- Follow-up with process owner on development of Policies, operating procedures, process flows, forms, templates and reports as recommended by internal auditor or proposed by process owner.
- Ensure implementation of revised or new policies and operating procedures
about the manager / team
- You will be reporting to the Head of Finance, who is extremely helpful in providing guidance and believes in achieving fixed results in a timely manner
skills & experience required
- Degree in Risk Management/Accounting / Finance / Economic / Business Administration/Actuarial Science/Statistic/Risk Management
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate sound knowledge in the principles of local laws for Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Understand Regulatory and Internal Policies and Procedures
- Good analytical, resourceful and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed oriented person
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
culture & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in the Risk industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company. This company offer a salary of up to RM 10,500.00
how to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals in Risk and Finance industry to bolster and grow their career with a steadily growing company with an abundance of opportunity. If you are keen on furthering your career with this role, kindly send your updated resume to Bryant.email@example.com to apply or contact Bryant at
+6016-4140218 for further enquiries....