Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. No.1 Recruitment service provider, Fortune 500. A global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Malaysia, Singapore, China, Australia and New Zealand. With an annual revenue of €24 Bn and operating in around 38 countries, we are one of the global leaders in recruitment services. By serving as a trusted human partner in today's technology-driven world of talent, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential.
about the job
Reporting to the Manager.
Working as an individual contributor.
- formulate business development plan, together with manager, to support the achievement of personal and team sales targets
- develop and maintain relationships with clients to a good understanding of their current and future priorities and to identify new leads within the Randstad Group
- initiate a range of sourcing activities, such as publishing vacancies, networking and conducting referrals, to ensure a regular supply of candidates that meet client's current and future demands
- develop and manage the recruitment process through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and preparing candidates, organising interviews and sometimes negotiating remuneration packages to ensure client needs and expectations are met in a timely manner
- provide advice to candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities
skills and experience required
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 2 years of business development/sales work experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- Passion for results, resilience and commercial acumen