about the company
Randstad is partnering with an international company that specializes in electronic manufacturing services. The company is going through rapid expansion and looking to grow their footprint in other regions. Hence they are looking for a talented sales director as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- Actively maintains and leverages a comprehensive understanding of their customers' business needs, strategies, and priorities within the portfolio.
- Directs long-term customer satisfaction growth and maintenance strategies. Drives business portfolio management to contribute to overall business growth. Manages relationships with customer stakeholders and the collection of feedback (both formal and informal) within the portfolio to identify and understand the drivers of satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction.
- Holds a team accountable for forecasting expected sales revenue within the portfolio/customer segment(s) within their markets. Examines revenue subtotals by solution area from a bottom-up view to determine progress against unofficial budgets.
- Oversees and directs actions across multiple complex accounts and business areas, and manages planning and prioritization efforts across accounts to ensure individuals and teams follow-through with appropriate responses to account needs.
- Proactively expands the strategic network of key internal and external partners and other business decision makers for their team and customers to ensure execution of core tasks, grow sales and partner impact, and to ensure seamless account management experiences within the portfolio.
- Positions oneself as a thought leader and trusted advisor to executive-level business decision makers across their business areas.
about the team
You will be managing 3 sales managers that cover different business segments. You will be reporting to the CEO directly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience working in EMS companies and has the relevant connection with hi-tech companies that required electronic components.
- Proven leadership skill and ability to motivate the team.
- Possesses a proven track record of significant and measurable success
- Experience starting, managing, and closing complex sales cycles
- Detail oriented, strong relationship-building skills and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including stellar presentation skills
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Sales Director - Electronic Manufacturing) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the position....