about the company
Randstad is partnering with a Ireland based MNC company that specialize in providing hi-tech HVAC products and systems. The company is expanding their business focusing on laser technology. Hence they are looking to add a Sales Manager as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- Prospect, establish and build relationships with customers.
- Acquire sales by providing our energy solutions, equipment, systems, aftermarket services value propositions.
- Initiate and execute plans to penetrate and enlarge the assigned markets.
- Collect and share competition information.
- Generate budgeted sales, manage mix, and pricing to achieve margin goals in assigned sales.
- Ability to assist customers in air conditioning design
- Communicate with Installation and Customer Service to ensure continuity from point of sale to customer satisfaction.
- Degree/Diploma in engineering (mechanical, electronic, electrical, mechatronics).
- Preferably at least 3-4 years of industrial sales relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of air conditioning, HVAC, ACMV related.
- Dynamic, self driven and sales results oriented, resourceful and creative with solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationships skills.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Sales Engineer - HVAC) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the