about the company
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company that specializes in a specialized chemical that is widely used in semiconductor, automotive and heavy industriesThe company is expanding their business in Malaysia by adding one more business division.They are looking for a talented sales executive to be part of their team.
duties and responsibility
- In charge of overall sales and sales services in the territory and/or customers assigned.
- Forecasting the requirements, assisting in preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Improves product marketability and profitability by performing research, identify and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging, coordinating new product development
- Develops and executes strategic account plans to achieve sales goals and value-creating objectives in assigned territories, in alignment with business strategies and marketing plans.
- Builds relationships across multiple functions within internal and external customers and influencers
- High level of commercial acumen (strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong customer relationships and converting opportunities to sales
- At least 2-3 years prior work experience in B2B sales field
- Track record in driving innovation programs is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Material Science/Chemical Engineering or Business.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Sales Executive - Manufacturing) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....