about the company
Randstad is partnering with a German based MNC company that specialize in automaton/industrial equipment/laser technology. The company is expanding their, hence they are looking to add a Sales Manager as part of their strategic growth plan.
duties and responsibility
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of the company’s goals for the assigned markets territories.
- Initiate and execute plans to penetrate and enlarge the assigned markets.
- Collect and share competition information.
- Negotiate with customers on the sale of the full range of the company product.
- Conduct demonstrations for machinery at existing client locations, coordination of demonstrations in conjunction with Service Manager for demos required.
- Prepare calculation sheets, quotations and order confirmations for the machine sales.
- Communicate with Installation and Customer Service to ensure continuity from point of sale to customer satisfaction.
- Support after sales activities (e.g. payments, machine delivery and installation, spare parts and service sales, addressing customer complaints) where necessary as part of the development and maintenance of the relationship with the customers.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of hands on experience with automation, industrial equipment/laser cutting machine
- Strong in Networking skills, Negotiation skills & Strategic prospecting skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: Sales Manager - Automation) or call Kavil at 014-3205572 if you are interested in the job....