about the company
Randstad is partnering with a US based MNC company that specializes in providing water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. The company is expanding their Sales team and looking for a talented Sales Manager to be part of their growing team.
duties and responsibilities
- Lead the sales team for Malaysia region, strategizing sales approaches for designated territories or products, creating sales forecasts, budgets and staffing plans
- Cultivate the development of sales and service staff through effective management, coaching, and training, ensuring acquisition of necessary skills and knowledge for team success
- Oversee the sales and techinical service aspects of all products in the region. Subdivide the region into sales territories, determine their sizes and assign District Representatives and/or Service Representatives to achieve sales objectives
- Conduct market research, engage in cold calls, and proactively connect with customers to identify sales opportunities within the assisnged district
- Establish relationships with customers to assess their needs and strategically position the company to meet those requirements
- Monitor sales incentive payments, aligning them with Sales Representatives' performance to maintain fairness and motivation within the team
skill and experience
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in direct or indirect Oil & Gas downstream industry
- Demonstrate strong expertise in funtional support processes and exhibit good skills in sales account management
- Excellent understanding of oil & gas downstream business with P&L experience and people management skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of the product, service and industry and demonstrate the ability to apply this knowledge efectively
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link....