about the job
- Creation of business plans for the vendor product group and associated services.
- Development and implementation of sales enablement programs for the company and its partners.
- Ensure that the technical sales support teams are appropriately trained to support the relevant product groups.
- Development and implementation of marketing programs to support product group objectives.
- Creation of joint initiatives with our vendor and business partners.
- Responsible for effective planning, including inventory turns, inventory fulfillment and inventory obsolescence minimization.
- Implementation of business plans that achieve agreed vendor revenue targets and generate the planned profit outcomes.
- Achievement of revenue plans by brand and by market segment.
- Coordinate the various functions within the company in order to deliver the outcomes agreed in each product plan.
- Ensure that executive business relations with vendor partners are of the highest order, are proactive and that the engagement is continually monitored so that new initiatives can be introduced as required.
- Maintenance and development of operational level vendor relationships
- Ensuring highest and continuously improving levels of vendor and partner satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness within your team to promote a safe working environment for all team members.
- Maintenance of an accurate pipeline by product group.
- Measurement and maintenance of critical product group performance data in order to ensure that the company meets its vendor commitments and fully leverages all commercial opportunities for rebates and other vendor investment initiatives.
- Business forecasting and business planning for product groups with vendors.
- Provide direction, development and support to ensure the sales team is performing at optimum levels for the relevant product group. This will require a close working relationship with the Channels Sales Director.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with unsatisfactory performance and/or behavior within the team
about the manager/team
- Minimum 4-6 years experience within IT distribution
- Minimum education level required is a Bachelor’s Degree
- Appropriate vendor product sales certifications
- Strong leadership attributes
- Results focused
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to work with little direction
- Capacity to lead vertical teams
- Influence business outcomes without having direct control
how to apply
You are highly encouraged to apply through the link by clicking on the "apply" button. Alternatively, you may drop your application to Pamela Pillai at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you