about the company
Our client is a MNC specializing in providing factory automation solutions to clients globally.
about the job
- Pro-actively develop new business opportunities with both existing and potential customers by marketing, promoting and securing new order intake.
- Responsible for planning and implementing business development strategies, sales and marketing activities for project, solutions and system sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
skills and experience required
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in the software industry and a proven track record of profitably growing sales revenue in the market.
- Experience selling to Manufacturing/Factories/Production industry
- Strong business acumen and solid understanding of business finance and marketing.
- Proven business success in business analysis, planning and implementation and proven management skills in building and leading effective sales organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results both individually and through subordinate teams.
- Willing to travel within SEA region
- Able to speak in Mandarin
- Malaysian only. Open for all ethnicities.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Head of Sales and leading a sales team of 5 Sales Executives. You will be managing, guiding, and to strategize on ways and methods to penetrate different market segments....