about the company
Randstad is partnering with a German based MNC company that specializes in machines for industrial applications. The company is expanding their sales team and looking for a talented Sales Manager to be part of their growing team.
duties and responsibilities
- Manage daily operational matters for in Malaysia to ensure smooth business operations locally.
- Take charge of sales success in Malaysia and Singapore while also extending coverage to other Southeast Asian regions. This includes service and product sales to support successful strategic business development.
- Execute sales plans and business programs, provide timely and high-quality monthly reports, and proactively communicate any escalated issues to the line manager to demonstrate progress toward achieving goals.
- Actively explore and visit potential customers, providing them with information on company's products, services, pricing, and other forms of support to create new sales opportunities and establish business relationships.
- Regularly engage with the company's existing customers through contacts and visits to foster and maintain friendly and enduring business relationships.
skill and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or (Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent)
- At least 7 years work experience in sales related roles
- Experienced in Electronics or Semiconductor or Machinery related products
- Strong connections in the targeted industries will be a plus (semiconductor, solar, microelectronics and optics)
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to James at email@example.com (with subject title: Sales Manager - Electronics) if you are interested in the job....