about the company
Randstad has recently partnered with a Technology company that provides quality and practical solutions to SMEs to improve their business operations.
about the job
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Set sales targets and manage the sales team to achieve them
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze sales data and trends to identify areas for improvement and adjust strategies accordingly
- Provide regular reports to the senior management team on sales performance and market trends
- Train and mentor the sales team to improve their performance and help them achieve their goals
about the manager/team
Great team working culture and hybrid working arrangement.
skills and experience required
- Experience in building a sales team
- 5+ years of experience in sales, with a minimum of 2 years in a management role
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing a successful sales team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
To apply, please kindly click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, you can send your resume to me for a confidential discussion.
Desmond Lee | Randstad | +60173983926 | firstname.lastname@example.org