about the company
Our client is a US based MNC supporting clients globally across various industries like Manufacturing, Enterprise, FSI, & Public Sector. We are hiring for junior (2-5 years sales experience) to mid/senior level (up to 15 years) sales specialist for this team.
about the job
- Develop proposal, pursue, and win large local and international deals.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Works with delivery/presales to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2-5 years (junior level)/ up to 15 years (mid/senior level) of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment in any IT Security products preferably from SI/Vendor environment.
- Having contacts in Enterprise/Commercial sectors is a strong advantage
- Experience and track record in managing and closing 3-5 deals
- Capable of working with clients on high level IT strategy and roadmap
about the manager/team
Our client are looking to expand its sales team in Malaysia. Their commitment to all employees is to provide a healthy and safe workplace to be in, while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance so you will get to spend time with your family.