about the company
You will be working with one of the largest institution in the Financial & Insurance industry who is progressively ramping-up to complete their IT Shared Service Centre project located in Cyberjaya.
about the job
Provide day-to-day BAU FAM functional support to LBU that uses SAP.
Ensure solutions are consistent with standard template and ensure solution architecture team is aligned.
Resolve assigned support tickets for AIA Regional Users of Financial Systems on assigned Scope of Solution + Processes.
Ensuring PIR resolution time meeting SLA target and PCR resolution time meeting internal SLA target.
Ensure solutions are consistent with standard template and ensure solution architecture team is aligned as part of BAU solutions gatekeeping process.
Follow and actively promote SAP best practice usage in all FAM existing solutions.
Support end users in system usage and assist in raising overall SAP proficiency in the end user base and act as an SAP ambassador
Provide both succession and functional training to FAM support team – both specialist and lead specialist level.
Participate in project activities with SAP focus.
PIR and PCR delivery as per SAPCoE Governance on incident management and change management policies respectively.
Post deployment check on all PCRs deployed in production system to ensure minimal or zero impact to business users
about the manager/team
You will work with different stakeholders, liasing with Business Users, other Functional & Technical Consultants as well as Business Process Owner.
about the requirements
- Minimal 4 years of relevant experience in solution/system support with SAP focus
- SOmeone with at least 1 full cycle end to end implementation is added adavantage but not compulsary
- Strong functional knowledge in SAP accounting systems – FAM
- Fair/beginner functional knowledge on FICO is added adavantage but not compulsary
- Fair/beginner Accounting Background/Knowledge to manage communication with finance user base.
about the salary & benefits
- OPEN FOR PREFERABLY MALAYSIANS & EXPATS
- up to RM 12,000 (strechable for those who has earned more)
- Great benefits :
- EPF 16%
- Medical Coverage covers employees, spouse and children
- Performance Bonus up to 3 months
- Fixed Allowance - more than RM 1,000/month