about the company
Our client is an established property agency based in Old Klang Road.
about the job
- Preparing full set of accounts, and ensure it is properly maintained and reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation, to investigate and resolve any reconciliation differences.
- Process staff claims and ensure petty cash transactions are properly recorded and monitored.
- Assist with daily office administrative tasks which include documentation, filing, correspondences, and following up on pending matters.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the finance manager, you will be working closely with her and the accounting manager.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with an LCCI certificate or Diploma in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience with a minimum of 1 year in a property agency/sales related company.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM5,500. They believe in open and honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for executives looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....