about the company
Your future employer is a public listed construction and property development company. Getting ready for future plans and looking for a key personnel to assist and lead the Financial section in the company, they are currently in search and expansion for individuals with solid years of Accounting and Finance experience such as yourself to join the team.
about the job
Full set Accounting
- Prepare full set of account (AP/AR/Bank Recon/GL etc.) include profit recognition and MFRS 15 adjustment and etc.
- Responsible for daily accounting function such as journal entry preparation/month end closing, financial statement preparation, bank reconciliation, inter-company balance reconciliation.
- Prepare, analyse and ensure timely submission of monthly management account, cash flow forecast.
- Monitoring inflow & outflow of funds held in Housing Development Bank Account (HDA);
- Prepare of budget and cash flow projection;
- Handling all daily collection and payments;
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents for annual audit and tax submission;
- Liaise with banks pertaining to banking matters;
- Prepare monthly consolidation of group reporting / financial statements of subsidiaries.
- Fulfill and support external and internal audit requirements and facilitate both Assist with group accounts data extraction, compilation, analysis, and interpretation
- Prepare of monthly reports, quarterly reports and annual reports
- Reconcile intercompany accounts; assist the management to resolve all intercompany balance issues.
- Prepare cash flow and financial data presentation materials.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Financial Controller, she is clear on his task and supervision, he believes in delivering results with minimal supervision and self-initiative.
skills & experience required
- Malaysian citizen with a Degree in Accounting
- Experience in doing developer accounts
- Minimum 5 years of full set accounting experience in property industry
- 1 -2 years Auditing experience with Audit Firm would be an advantage
- Accounting experience with Construction company would be an added advantage
- Able to liaise and communicate well with China Mainland stakeholders
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Accounts Executive looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with a growing and profitable company.
Kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact WeiQi at +6012 515 4569 for further details.