about the job
- This is a regional role, supporting Thailand/ Indonesia/ Indo China/ Myanmar/Singapore
- You will work closely with the sales teams, R&D, and other pre-sales teams on a daily basis on pre-sales activities.
- Such activities will include development of solutions, presentations to customers, bid/opportunity pursuit activities and support and execution of demos/trials/proof-of-concept, training, and technical support of the DC power and OSP product lines.
- You will also be driving offering management and product marketing activities in the countries assigned to drive grow in revenue/order and margin of DC power and OSP product lines, by working closely with Sales Team.
- This includes understanding of customers and market requirements that may contribute to the development of products in the product line.
- Responsibilities also include planning and executing programmes and activities to introduce new product positioning to the market and promote existing products to drive product / solutions order/sales in the region assigned.
- You will support the Service Team and Project Management Team on Product/Solution commissioning, should the need arise to drive successful closure on DC power and OSP projects.
- You will be driving cost reduction and margin improvement on DC power and OSP products, to increase the competitiveness of the product and solution to win in the marketplace.
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical/Electronics).
- Minimum 4~5 years working experience in DC power and telecommunications industries. Prior regional exposure will be an advantage.
- Strong experience in DC power (indoor and outdoor), Rectifier system design, installation, or pre-sales will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the telecommunications environment and power requirements.
- This is a customer-facing role with a strong focus to meet and exceed customers' technical system and solution demands.
- Strong presentation and communications skills is required.
- Independent and possess strong inter-personal skills as it is required to work with multi-faceted teams across different locations.
- Self-motivated and a team player, with a desire for success.
- Ability to travel in the Asia Pacific region is required.