about the company
Randstad has recently partnered with a tech subsidiary under a local MNC specializing in the healthcare industry. With 30 years of experience in the field, this company is aiming to create advanced in-house solutions to support their extensive number of institutions comprising of a wide pools of users.
about the job
The position entails the responsibilities to develop and build using the back-end framework, NodeJS! You will be given the opportunity to pick up emerging technology, working with latest technologies.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (according to project requirements)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with limitations and workarounds of Node.JS
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
about the manager / team
You will be using the latest modern technologies, working on interesting projects in an open & driven environtment that is filled with passion & energy. You will be promoted based on performance & capability instead of following a rigid structure!
skills & experience required
- 2 years experience in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- In-depth understanding of nodeJS frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
If you're looking for a flexible, progressive & innovative environment to make business ideas come to life, this is the place for you. Drop me an email or contact me directly to have a quick chat on how you can progress your career.
Tong Yu | Randstad | +6012 288 8412 | email@example.com