about the company
We are currently partnering with a conglomerate group in expanding and growing their digital innovation team of RPA services for their clients. There are few open roles from consultants all the way to assistant managers and managers.
- Reporting to: Head of RPA
- Company Size: >500
- Regions covered: Malaysia
- Be part of RPA revolution.
about the job
- Understand the clients requirement, design robotic process using existing UiPath framework to achieve optimum level of automation, and obtain agreement from all stakeholders involved.
- Develop and create the robot, conduct testing, and implement solution based on the requirements within the agreed project time line.
- Contribute in departmental continuous RPA improvement initiatives.
- Undertake and complete all UiPath Academy modules.
- Incorporating creative approach solution to overcome presented issues using automation tools.
- Proficient English skills in both verbal and writing.
- Very self-motivated, commited, confidence in proposing new ideas and a team player.
- Certification or working knowledge with 2 to 3 years in robotic automation tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc. If you are not an expert in UiPath but has other experience in other automation tools is open to try UIPath are welcome to try.
- Programming language (i.e. C, Java, .Net, Python)
- Familiar with the overall SDLC, Agile or the conventional waterfall project implementation methodology
- Experience in using Macros, MS Access / SQL databases due to the need from client whenever automation is needed.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: RPA-Consultant or Assistant Manager or Manager)
Associate Director-Emerging Technology