about the company
Our client is a global retailer, being a market leader for their category. You will be driving and assisting the expansion of e-commerce team of their operations and business development in Malaysia.
about the job
- You will be managing and growing new & existing accounts
- Responsiblities in handling day-to-day operations/logistics-related matters of the assigned platform(s).
- Ensuring that promotional activities are properly executed on time and communicated.
- Handling product listing, inducing the accuracy of product information such as pricing, inventory
- Generate performance reports and analyse data to continuously improve sales strategies and grow sales channels.
- Analysing and monitoring e-commerce trends, and competitors
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce and marketplaces
- Independent, able to drive project independently, a strong relationship builder with good problem solving skills and strong attention to detailed,
- Knowledge in photography/graphic design/content production an added advantage
To apply online,please click on the link below. Alternatively, you may send your resume directly to email@example.com
marketing & communications
Level 22.2, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City Kuala Lumpur 59200