about the job
- You will need to develop electrical engineering designs based on project requirements from conceptual to schematic and detailed designs.
- You will need to attend client consultant and site project meetings.
- You will need to prepare electrical services design, calculations, drawings, bill of quantities, specification, reports and tender documents
- You will work closely with BIM modellers to develop models, drawings and resolve clashes.
- You will assist in cost estimates, tender evaluation and prepare tender evaluation reports.
- You will review diligently shops drawings and construction material submissions for compliance to specifications.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Provide on-the-job coaching and supervise junior staff.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Must be knowledgeable in electrical services design for building services.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in design work in consulting firm
- Good problem-solving skill and analytical skills
- Meticulous and highly detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and project coordination skills