about the job
- Carry out daily mall inspections on tenant compliance and enforcement of SOP
- Handle complaints and requests from tenants and shoppers with adequate solutions
- Ensure all building licenses and statutory requirements are complied with and renewed on time
- Manage car park staff and lead the car park management activities
- Coordinate with 3rd party service providers for cleaning, housekeeping, landscaping, pest control, car park management, etc.
- Manage the operations done by outsourced cleaning contractors to ensure that the building remains clean and free of safety hazards
- Liaise and build rapport with vendors and suppliers, making sure that the parties involved deliver high quality services at the right cost
- Deliver effective car park operations and manage traffic in the car park and around the mall
- Perform building inspections to ensure mall operations and best practices are well implemented and maintained (onsite support)
- Prepare budget for operational expenses and capital expenses
- Monitor the soft services of the mall, such as general cleaning, housekeeping, landscaping, pest control, etc.
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property/Real Estate Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years of operational experience in malls or commercial buildings
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....