about the company
Your future employer is a well-known Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur, looking for a Senior Operations Executive.
about the job
- Implement preventive maintenance programme(s) and oversee day-to-day mall operations
- Handle complaints from tenants and shoppers with adequate solutions
- Perform building inspections to ensure mall operations and best practices are implemented and maintained (onsite support)
- Oversee the building maintenance, security, safety, fit-out coordination works, car park, housekeeping, landscaping and pest control
- Deliver effective car park operations and manage traffic in the car park and around the mall
- Liaise and build rapport with vendors and suppliers, making sure that the parties involved deliver high quality services at the right cost
- Implement energy conservation program, monitor energy consumption and optimize energy usage
- Coordinate all the matters related to Quality Management System (QMS), Environment, Health & Safety (EHS), and Green Mark certification
- Ensure mall's safety and security by keeping operational procedures in place
- Conduct and coordinate maintenance of building structure and equipment (lifts, genset, plumbing and water supply, HVAC, chillers, air conditioners, CCTV) with technicians and 3rd party suppliers
- Prepare budget for operational expenses and capital expenses
skills and experience required
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Property Management, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in the related industry
- Ambitious and aggressive character with extensive technical knowledge in mall operations
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
culture and benefits
Your future employer is financially strong and growing rapidly in recent years with a strong portfolio of completed, ongoing and future projects secured. They have a good work environment, with a trusting and supportive management team. They reward their employees generously for good performance and emphasise personal growth for each employee.
how to apply
The above is just a guideline about the position. Please apply through this advertisement or log into www.randstad.com.my for further details. Due to the high volume of applicants, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can reach me via email at email@example.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/boey-ying-rui-045743184/. Kindly include your current, expected, project values, reason for leaving, notice period, d.o.b in your resume....