about the company
Our client who are pioneers in the manufacturing industry are looking for top-tier Facility based talents, under the Electrical specialization, to join their thriving business as a Facilities Engineer.
- Reports directly to the Facilities Director
- Current team size is over 20 headcounts
- Established MNC
- Attractive package
about the job
You will be in charge of ensuring that the facilities management is handled at all times to avoid any form of breakdowns throughout the Electrical scope. You will also be working across other departments such as Fire Protection, ACMV, Mechanical team to ensure that the production floor is maintained
about the requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics
- Experience in Electrical Systems such as 132kV Switchgear and Breakers, 11kV Switchgears and Breakers, etc.
- Experience within a Manufacturing Plant
- Good communicator with the ability to interact and deal with different people
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject title: Facilities Engineer, Electrical) or call Damini at 012-6188414 if you are interested in the job.