about the company
Randstad is partnering with a well established manufacturer company and they are expanding their operation at Malaysia and looking for a Facility Manager as part of their strategic growth.
about the team | manager
Reporting to: Director, Facility Management
Team Size: 30
Regions covered: Malaysia
Excellent remuneration package
about the job
- Be the key communication interface (for project related matters) with stakeholders such as consultants, construction project owners and other project members.
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
skill and experience required
- Bachelor degree in Facility Management or any equivalent field.
- Min 8 years related experience in facilities project management/services/engineering.
- Knowledge on semiconductor manufacturing plant construction matter, sequences and authority approval requirement.
- Project management skills such as developing and tracking budgets, coaching, supervision, process improvement, planning, performance management, quality management and etc.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. You may contact lincoln | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln824/ | https://www.randstad.com.my/jobs/q-lincoln/.