about the company
Your future employer is a well-established Multinational company, listed in Bursa Malaysia, experienced and specialised in real estate and property development. With their plans on expansion, the team is looking to on board a Senior Finance Executive to support the daily operations.
about the job
- Preparation of the weekly/monthly cash flow projection.
- Assist to prepare and coordinate budgeting and forecast activities.
- Assist in budgeting and review of accounting processes and related statutory and tax requirements for compliance.
- To assist in additional tasks as assigned on an ad hoc basis.
- You must at least possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or professional qualification ACCA / CPA.
- Required at least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Prior experience in audit or consolidation will be an added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to work independently, possess analytical skills, ability to adapt to change
- and proactive team player.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities and gain regional exposure. The culture of the team believes in open & honest communication, self-development and growth, team collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals such as yourself if you are looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with a Multinational company that is growing extensively in the market.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Vanessa Chin at +6016 980 1232 for further details....