about the company
Your future employer is a well-established Multinational company, listed in Bursa Malaysia, experienced and specialised in real estate and property development. With their plans on expansion, the team is looking to on board a Senior Finance Executive to support the daily operations.
about the job
- Responsible for the overall day to day financial and accounting operation and preparation of the monthly management reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of the weekly/monthly cash flow projection.
- Assist to prepare and coordinate budgeting and forecast activities.
- Assist to review and to ensure all accounting and financial transactions records, procedures and system comply with company’s policies, accounting standard procedures and related statutory and tax requirements.
- To assist in any other task / assignments as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or at the best professional qualification ACCA / CPA.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
- Prior experience in audit or consolidation will be an added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work independently, possess analytical skills, ability to adapt to change and proactive team player
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities and gain regional exposure. The culture of the team believes in open & honest communication, self-development and growth, team collaboration and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals such as yourself if you are looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with a Multinational company that is growing extensively in the market.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Vanessa Chin for further details....