about the company
Our client is a large-size public listed property development company offering an excellent remuneration package, benefits, job security, and career progression.
about the job
- Financial/Management Accounting: Responsible and ensuring proper implementation of computerised accounting, full set of accounting books, and costing records in accordance with the Group’s accounting manual, statutory requirements, and standards accounting conventions.
- Operational System: Recommend to Management and set up the institution and implementation of accounting, internal controls, and other administrative policies to improve the management information system, reporting standard, and expenditure controls of the various departments in the Company.
- Budget: Coordinate and prepare annual Budget and Business Plan, monitor, and highlight the Company’s performance through a system of budgetary control.
- Costing: Monitor projects development costs to ensure all costs are within control through regular review of project costing and feasibility study. Highlight to Management on costs variance.
- Treasury: Review the financial position of the Company regularly. Monitor daily cash flow requirements of the company and recommend necessary actions to Management.
- Taxation: Ensure corporate tax computations and GST computations of the Company are prepared for submission to Inland Revenue and Royal Malaysian Customs respectively in accordance with Statutory requirements.
- Sales Administration / Credit Control: Implement and ensure compliance of Sales Admin procedure and Group Credit Control policies, trades within approved terms through close monitoring of billing and collection.
- Information Technology: Ensure the IT infrastructure, hardware and software are adequately provided for Company to carry out its trade and staff to carry out its duties. Supervise the coordination of supports and services, and ensure smooth daily operation of IT system.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the hiring manager has held an influential role with market-leading companies for 20 years. The hiring manager believes in delivering results with minimal supervision. The team of 6 works well and has good team spirit.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a Degree /Professional in Accounting.
- Member of MIA.
- Minimum 7 years of managerial experience in a property development company.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. Base salary plus allowances of up to RM17,000 monthly. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance/Accounting Manager looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work with a strong and profitable company.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details...