about the company
Your future employer is one of the Worlds largest apparel retailers that is involved in the trading and processing of quality apparel products of all age groups. This multinational corporation works in the importation, warehousing, distribution of numerous products that are being marketed across globally.
about the job
- In charge of comprehensive finance and accounting functions, including financial reporting, tax compliance, and annual audit.
- Ensure strong financial controls and compliance with tax laws and local regulations.
- Prepare and analyze accurate and financial and management reports
- Lead annual budgeting and monthly forecasting, monitoring and taking action on financial targets
- Managing treasury functions, optimizing cash flow and handling banking facilities compliance.
- Lead and improve the processes for automation, efficiency, and cross-team collaboration; mentor and lead the finance team.
- Integrate new POS systems and enhance processes for seamless internal transactions.
- Solid experiences in the Accounting & Finance industry
- Degree in accounting and finance
- More than recent 3 years retail or FMCG industry experience
about the manager/team
The leaders have been in the industry for a substantial amount of years. The team has a good team spirit and helps one another to deliver results with minimal supervision.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities. They believe in knowledge sharing, being open and communicating in an honest way.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you yourselves looking to grow your career and opportunities to work with a dedicated management team.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or contact Jay Yap at +6016 3793016 for further details....