about the company
Your future employer is a reputable company listed on the US stock exchange with a strong presence in the Food and Beverage (F&B) and Retail sectors. In their efforts to expand in Malaysia, the team is seeking to hire a Senior Finance Manager to assist with local accounting operations and contribute to their growing business initiatives.
about the job
- Ensure accurate transaction recording and compliance with accounting standards.
- Review monthly group financial reports.
- Oversee Billing and Credit for prompt collection.
- Manage efficient cash flow, banking matters, and the Budget/Forecasting exercise.
- Coordinate with external auditors and implement accounting system enhancements.
- Handle local tax reporting and corporate/legal documents.
- Provide coaching, observe company policies, and undertake ad-hoc functions.
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy and acquired Professional Qualifications
- Minimum 10 year's experience in Finance/Accounting
- At least 5 years in a senior level position with strong people management skills.
- Positive attitude, passion for hard work and growth, multitasking ability, team leader and at the same time a team player.
- Strong analytic skills, resourceful, independent, hands-on, and easily adaptable to changing conditions.
knowledge and skills
- Accounting, corporate finance, reporting skills, strong attention to detail, deadline-oriented, well versed with IFRS & MFRS, confidentiality, time management, well versed with Malaysia Taxation matters and leadership.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior individuals such as yourself if you are looking for strong career growth and opportunities to work in the F&B and Retail industry that is growing extensively in the market.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com to apply or contact Vanessa Chin for further details....