Senior Fullstack / Frontend Developer
- Web3, Solidity, Metaverse
about the company
A funded tech start-up that develops opportunities in the blockchain gaming metaverse and NFT assets platform. They are at the forefront of revolutionising the blockchain landscape, leveraging the power of Web3 to build groundbreaking decentralised applications. Your future employer has a strong engineering team with 20+ work force and expanding. They are a driven, passionate team of engineers and seek a like-minded honey badger mentality to be part of this exciting journey.
about the job
The position entails the responsibilities to develop and build either on the front-end, back-end or both!
- Working and constant collaboration with product teams develop multiple products
- Develop and maintain high-quality, efficient, and scalable frontend code for web and mobile applications
- Code review
- Collaborate closely with product managers, UX/UI designers, and backend engineers to deliver user-friendly, bug free and responsive applications.
- Convert designs and wireframes into high-quality, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and adherence to web standards.
- Implement and maintain robust testing frameworks to ensure the highest quality of code.
- Stay up to date with emerging front-end technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior front-end engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Develop internal tools to simplify and automate mundane tasks
- Contribute and propose new ideas and solutions
about the manager / team
This role is for you if you enjoy and excel in working in a fast-paced environment as well as picking up the latest technologies in the market, and excel in a start-up scene.
skills & experience required
- Experienced and exposure both frontend Reactjs and backend Node Js for at least 4 years of hands-on experience
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in serverless cloud
- Able to multitask
If you are passionate about blockchain technology, excited about the potential of Web3, and eager to be at the forefront of innovation, kindly send your latest CV to us by applying or give us a call for a confidential discussion.
Desiree Mu | Randstad | 016 805 7070