about the company
Our client is a company within the automotive industry.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Senior HR Executive to join their growing team. You will be responsible for end-to-end HR matters, overseeing the operations in the HR Department. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Perform a full cycle of recruitment process from advertising, interviewing, offering of employment till on boarding for all positions including technical and support functions.
- Work closely with stakeholders in fulfilling the manpower needs.
- Conduct staff orientation for new joiners.
- Provide daily HR Support functions to stakeholders to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure compliance to local legislation/ labor law and act as consultant to provide professional HR advice.
- Involve in office expansion projects.
- Perform periodical reviews on work processes and propose improvement measures.
- Any other duties and projects as assigned from time to time.
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the Country GM.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 3 years of experience in HR functions. You have strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyse & make sound judgments and propose solutions in a quality and timely manner and capability to drive for gaps closure.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....