about the company
Our client is a MNC in the manufacturing industry.
about the role
In response to their growth, they are currently looking to hire a Senior HR Manager to join the growing team. You will be supporting the business operationally while partnering with the leadership team in a strategic manner to create the best place to work that is aligned with business goals. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Oversee HR operations including recruitment, performance improvement, disciplinary processes, etc.
- Create and drive the HR strategy and provide strong leadership and direction for the HR function.
- Design organisation strategy by solidifying the HR structure including enhancing process, policies and driving automation.
- Develop a talent pipeline for future success.
- Involved in organisation design including job mapping and job grading to ensure expansion initiatives are supported with the right structures in place
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the HR Director, potentially growing your own HR Team.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 10 years of experience in a progressive HR leadership role within a manufacturing organisation, ideally in an environment of significant growth. You have strong business and HR acumen including exceptional problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....