about the company
Randstad has collaborated with an established private medical and healthcare university with 30 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education. Our client provides a high standard of education at professional development level. With their extensive growth, they are looking for Senior HRBP to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
Your responsibilities are not limited to:-
- Work with people managers to consult, share insights and execute HR strategy with a focus on creating a high-performing and effective workforce and enhancing a change mindset as aligned with the HR Strategy.
- Build and maintain a relationship as a trusted HR partner with key stakeholders within the area assigned to;
- Coach respective stakeholders and HR staff on all people matters;
- Manage and execute HR strategy framework incl. annual salary review, performance management, talent acquisition, and talent program nomination within the assigned area;
- Discuss with people managers to identify training & development needs. Partner with the Center of Expertise (CoE) on Learning & Development and Compensation & Benefits as subject matter experts to design and execute strategy for how to develop, motivate and retain employees;
- Foster employee engagement/motivation by promoting regular employee communication within the assigned area;
- Responsible for ER & IR matters within the assigned area, which consists of staff disciplines, performance issues and industrial relations disputes;
- Ensure coordination and facilitation of new hire orientation program with the assigned schools to generate a positive first impression for employees and emphasize the importance of belonging in our company culture;
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure the successful deployment and embedment of various HR projects;
- Monitor the impact and outcome of implemented solutions and document learnings;
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve HR excellence and employee satisfaction.
about the manager/team
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Human Resources in overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives. You will receive exposure to drive HR initiatives and work with various stakeholders.
skills & experience required
You are able to work with one of the fast moving and growing organizations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with diverse types of people.
- Self-motivated, creative, self-starter.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, remain calm, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with team members and peers to drive results.
- Role is open to Malaysians only, preferbaly within education industry.
how to apply
To submit your application, please click 'apply' or submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shalin Azmi | Randstad Malaysia | +60 10-666 7147