about the company
With over 20 financial institutions in 10 countries adopting its solution, your futureemployer is now gravitating towards expanding into omnichannel payments that include the adoption of AI, QR code payments, E-wallet systems and money lending schemes.
They are also ranked 66th of 1000 companies in the Financial Times ‘FT1000: High Growth Companies in Asia Pacific’ Special Report in 2018
about the job
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve the company’s software solutions, including the core mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) system.
- Work with the company’s clients in various countries (SEA, Europe) to understand their requirements and help build customizations to the company’s software solutions that will meet their needs.
- Mentor junior software engineers and provide guidance needed
- At least 3 years of Java (core SE 8 experience)
- Experience in DBs and DB manipulation (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQL).
- Experience in RDMS, writing native SQL query.
good to have:
- Extensive skills and knowledge of Springboot 2, Vuejs, thymeleaf, JSP/Servlets, Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Application Servers / Containers (Apache Web Server, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss WildFly, Jetty, Tomcat, Docker).
- Knowledge of payment domain requirements and standards (EMV, PCI for example).
- Great understanding of software design (patterns) and debugging skills (using Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, etc).
- Hybrid working arrangement, fixed allowances, medical, insurance, dental, optical, cool tech gears, parking claim and more
Click the link to apply if you are interested and fit for the role. Alternatively, please reach out to Nicole Hua at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-hua18/ for a confidential chat.
Recruitment Consultant - Digital and Emerging Technology