about the company
Our client is a mnc fmcg company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Senior HR Executive (L&D) to join their HR team. You will be responsible for identifying and monitoring training needs in the organisation, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfil employees training needs in line with company strategy for both their commercial office and plant. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- Manage and conduct the annual Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Execute internal & external trainings as per Training Plan
- Prepare and Manage Training Budget internally and funds contributed to HRDC.
- Support various projects in the area of Training Development Roadmap / Matrix.
- Responsible for performance review, confirmation evaluation process.
- Responsible for stakeholders engagement; with business leaders and training providers and consultants.
- Involve in other areas of HR operations, for eg. recruitment, compensation & benefits etc
about the team/manager
You will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and you will have 2 teammates in the HR team working together.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 3 years of relevant working experience. You have excellent and clear communications skills with strong graphic design ability. You have a strong sense of urgency, performance-minded and able to work under time constraints. Is that you?
In return, you will get a monthly salary up to RM 6,000 plus parking allowances and bonuses. More importantly, it will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organization.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine email@example.com or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....